Wednesday 1 February 2012

Initial and final drafts - Contents

I made several drafts for my contents page but decided on the one to the left, the one that has the arrow towards it. The design has lots of pictures, I’m thinking about 6 pictures and one of them being of the editor and the others of different articles and sections within the magazine. I want maybe quotes and some summarising text about the article with a page number, with different fonts connecting to the different pictures. I was also thinking about having a contest or an intro to a contest in the right bottom side corner, and in the right side corner more about what are inside the magazine. I want the masthead to be big and easy to read. I want the pictures to be different from one another, some in black and white and some in strong colours and some simple but with a strong look. I want all from coloured clothing to a simple white or black dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment