Monday 30 January 2012

Surveymonkey - Closed Questions


 





1. My first question where if the person was male or female. As this survey is taken mostly by my friends, I therefore i expected a higher rate of females taking this survey. Not necessary meaning that more girls would read my music magazine, but that there may be a error in the truth of the survey.


                                                                           
 





2.  My second question was regarding which age group the person taking the survey lies in. As well as it is mostly my friends and family that have answered this survey, the response lies 90,2% in the 16-21 box. But as well i think this age group is very fitting as the target age for my own magazine. 

















3. My third question is if there where a competition in a music magazine, what would the person taking the survey like to receive as a price? I gave the option between concert tickets, band t-shirt or a  CD and 87,8% would want to receive concert tickets. As expected since the concert ticket is of a higher value than the other prices even if for someone a band t-shirt or a CD is a more long lasting memory. Referring back to the age group again, teens and young adults that follow this type of genre are more likely to want to go to a concert than a old man or woman. 


4. My fourth question is regarding what kind of object people would like to receive when buying a music magazine? I gave the options of a  CD, Poster, Bracelet, Necklace or a Key chain. The question gave various answers but a CD is what a little over half the people taking the survey would want to receive, which again is the price of most value. It may widen the rage of people buying the magazine by having a CD that follows, making people want to buy the magazine only because of the CD at first but develop to like the magazine afterwards or like the magazine and widen their knowledge of that music genre. As well as almost 1/4 of the people answering this survey could want a bracelet, something that they can use and wear on a daily basis and as an accessorize to their fashion within the music genre.


5. My fifth and last open question was whether when reading a music magazine they would want lots of text and some images, lots of images and some general text or an equal amount of images and text.
The survey ended very close between having many images (43,9%) and some general text and having an equal amount of images and text (51,2%). Therefore will my magazine contain to a certain point equal amounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment