Monday 30 January 2012

Style sheet

The style sheet i've made shows what types of fonts, type of photography and what colour scheme i plan to use in my magazine. I want my masthead to be simple but stand out so it is easy to see, therefore i have chosen helvetica in bold. I want the front cover to be keept clean and simple with minimalistic colours (cream white, peach and gray) and with simple fonts so the concentration and attention will be dragged to the picture. On the contents page, i want to use many different colours as well as many fonts that should create a connection between the font and the image. I.E. Two guys posing to be "bad ass" - i would use more a bold and hard font to reflect on their "hard" attitude. I want the double page spread to be simple with mostly use of red, white and black. Simple pictures with attitude and a simple font for the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment